GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PREORDERS
(1) The following rules for the conclusion of a contract apply for orders in our online shop http://www.ilockit.bike
(2) Contracting Partner of the customer is
14770 Brandenburg an der Havel
Registration number HRB 28212
Registration court Amtsgericht Potsdam
(Hereinafter referred to as “haveltec”)
(3) The business relations between haveltec and the customer shall exclusively be governed by the following General Terms and Conditions as amended at the time of ordering. Any deviating terms and conditions of the customer shall not be acknowledged, unless haveltec explicitly agrees to their application in writing.
(4) Contracts with the customer shall be made exclusively in the German or English language, in each case depending on whether the customer makes the relevant purchase on either the German part or the English part of the online shop. Therefore, if the order is made on the German part of the site exclusively the German version of the Terms and Conditions shall be relevant. If the order is made on the English version of the site exclusively the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall apply.
(1) The customer may choose the I LOCK IT bike lock and accessories of his choice from the haveltec page. The customer submits a binding offer for the purchase of the chosen goods via the “Buy” button. The customer may modify and view the data at any time before sending the order.
(2) Thereupon haveltec will send the customer an automatically generated order confirmation sent by e-mail, in which the receipt and acceptance of the order is being confirmed, and all relevant information regarding the order and ordered goods are provided.
(3) The customer may cancel the order procedure by closing the browser window. Before completion of the order an overview page enables customer to check the order and to change errors of his entries by clicking the button “Back to cart”. Haveltec saves the content of the agreement for the statutory time period.
(1) Haveltec will send the ordered bike lock or accessories within the written shipping days.
(2) If a delivery is delayed Haveltec will inform the customer of the delay.
The delivered goods remain the property of haveltec until payment has been received in full.
(1) All prices indicated on haveltec’s website include the applicable statutory value added tax (VAT).
(2) The respective delivery charges are indicated to the customer in the order form and shall be borne by the customer, unless the customer exercises his/her legal right to withdraw from the contract. In this case the customer will be reimbursed for the delivery costs to his address.
(3) The customer may effect payment by direct debiting, credit card or PayPal.
(4) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately.
(5) Should a debit from the customer’s account via direct debiting fail for reasons within his/her control, the customer shall refund the bank handling charges incurred to haveltec by the return debit.
(1) Warranty for defects is subject to the statutory provisions. The warranty period for items supplied by haveltec to companies shall be 12 months.
(2) If, within the statutory period defects occur, the customer is obliged to inform haveltec of the defects, and return the goods to haveltec at their expense.
(1) Any claims for damages by the customer are excluded unless in those cases where the customer’s claims for damages arise from injury to his/her life, body, health or a violation of material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) and except liability for any other damage caused by deliberate or gross breach of duty by haveltec, its legal representatives or its vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are obligations whose fulfilment is necessary for achieving the purpose of the contract.
(2) In the event of a violation of material contractual obligations haveltec may only be held liable for foreseeable damage typical of the contract, provided that such damage was caused by slight negligence, unless the customer claims damages arising from injury to his/her life, body or health.
(3) The restrictions set forth in Clauses 1 and 2 above also apply in favor of haveltec’s legal representatives and vicarious agents if damages are claimed directly from them.
(4) The provisions of the Produkthaftungsgesetz [German Product Liability Act] remain unaffected.
The goods offered in the shop are exclusively sold to consumers and companies which are end-consumers. Goods shall not be commercially resold without haveltec’s explicit written approval.
Customers with habitual residence or abode in one of the Member States of the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EEA) have the legal right of withdrawal that haveltec hereby informs about:
§ 10a Withdrawal Policy
Legal Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a representative third party who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
For orders placed between 01. december 2017 and 24. december 2017 you have the right to withdraw from this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is thirty days from the date on which you or a representative third party who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us
haveltec GmbH, Bäckerstraße 1, 14770 Brandenburg, Germany E-Mail: email@example.com
by a clear statement (by letter or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the withdrawal form (§ 10 b), however, this is not mandatory.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us expensive type of standard delivery have) immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date of receipt of your cancellation notice. For the repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have either received the returned goods or if evidence is supplied that you have returned the goods to us, whichever is earlier.
Immediately, at the latest within fourteen days from the day of your notification of withdrawal, you have to return the goods to us. The deadline is met if you submit the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You have to bear the direct shipping costs for the return of the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature if the goods.
End of withdrawal policy
§ 10b Standard Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
haveltec GmbH, Bäckerstraße 1, 14770 Brandenburg, Germany E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereby give notice that (s) I / we (*) from my / us (*) concluded contract available via the purchase of the following products (*) / provision of the following services (*)
Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
Name of person / consumer (s)
Address of person / consumer (s)
Signature of / consumer (s) (with message on paper only)
(1) Haveltec collects customer data in the processing of contracts. In this processing, haveltec observes in particular the provisions set forth in the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz and the Telemediengesetz. Haveltec will only collect, process or use customer data and website usage data with the customer’s consent as far as this is required for handling the contractual relations and for the use and accounting of telemedia services.
(2) Haveltec will not use any customer data for advertising, market or opinion research without the customer’s consent.
(3) The data entered with regard to the processing through foreign payment service providers are not stored by haveltec, however by the respective payment provider as the case may be. The respective data privacy provisions of the payment service provider apply in this respect.
(1) As far as the customer is a consumer with habitual residence or abode in one of the Member States of the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EEA) and for other customer, the contracts between haveltec and its customers are governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods. Regardless of that choice of law, consumers are always protected by the mandatory consumer protection law of the State the costumer has its habitual residence in at the time of the conclusion of the contract. As far as the customer is a consumer neither with habitual residence or abode in one of the Member States of the European Union (EU) nor in the European Economic Area (EEA), the law of the Federal Republic of Germany and the German consumer protection law is applicable to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the international sale of goods.
(2) Venue for all disputes arising from contractual relations between the customer and haveltec GmbH is haveltec’s registered office, provided that the customer is a salesperson, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law.
(3) If any provision of this contract is legally invalid the other provisions hereof shall remain binding. Any ineffective provisions are replaced by legal provisions, as far as existent.
Our website may be used without entering personal information. Different rules may apply to certain services on our site, however, and are explained separately below. We collect personal information from you (e.g. name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) in accordance with the provisions of German data protection statutes. Information is considered personal if it can be associated exclusively to a specific natural person. The legal framework for data protection may be found in the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). The provisions below serve to provide information as to the manner, extent and purpose for collecting, using and processing personal information by the provider.
Please be aware that data transfer via the internet is subject to security risks and, therefore, complete protection against third-party access to transferred data cannot be ensured.
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called "session cookies" that are deleted once you leave our website.
To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
For technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected: - type and version of the browser you use - operating system - websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL) - websites that you visit - date and time of your visit - your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
We offer you the opportunity to sign up for our website. The information entered when signing up, as shown in the registration form
[PLEASE ENTER: NAME, EMAILADRESS ETC.]
is collected and stored solely for use by our website. When signing up for our website, we also store your IP address and the date and time you registered. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your data to sign up for our site. None of this information is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. The newsletter provides you periodically with information about our services. To receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address. We will review the email address you provide for the purpose of determining whether you are in fact the owner of the email address provided or whether the actual owner of said address is authorized to receive the newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter, we will store your IP address as well as the date and time you subscribed. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect any other data. The data thereby collected is used solely for the purpose of receiving our newsletter. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that other components of our website may collect. You may cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find additional details in the email confirming your subscription as well as in each newsletter.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website- and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent this data is processed by third parties on Google´s behalf.
Google states that it will in never associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Google also offers a disabling option for the most common browsers, thus providing you with greater control over the data which is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no information regarding your website visit is transmitted to Google Analytics. However, the activation does not prevent the transmission of information to us or to any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the disabling option provided by Google, and how to enable this option, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
On our website we use components (videos) of YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company belonging to Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To this end, we use the “ - enhanced data protection mode - ” option provided by YouTube.
When you display a page that has an embedded video, a connection will be made to the YouTube server and the content will appear on the website via a communication to your browser.
According to the information provided by YouTube, in “ - enhanced data protection mode -”, data is only transferred to the YouTube server, in particular which of our websites you have visited, if you watch the video. If you are logged onto YouTube at the same time, this information will be matched to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this from happening by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
Further information about data protection by YouTube is provided by Google under the following link:
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data to receive our newsletter as follows:
We use the newsletter to provide you with regular updates about our offers. To receive our newsletter, you will need a valid email address. We will then check the email address entered to ensure that you are actually its owner or if its owner has agreed to receive our newsletter. By registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address and date and time of registration. This will be used in case a third party misuses your email address to subscribe to our newsletter without your knowledge.
We will not compare the data collected during newsletter registration with any other data that might be collected by other components of our site.
We use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA.
The data stored when you registered for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the United States and stored there in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at:
Further information about the EU-US Privacy Shield can be found at:
You may cancel your newsletter subscription and revoke your consent to the storage of this data at any time with future effect. For instructions to take this step, please refer to the confirmation email and each newsletter.
Our newsletter includes so-called web bugs that allow us to recognise if and when an email has been opened and which links in the email have been clicked by its recipient.
This data is stored by us so that we can best align our newsletter to the wishes and interests of our subscribers. Accordingly, the data thus collected is used to send personalised newsletters to each recipient.
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data as follows:
“I agree that my data and my user responses will be stored electronically by newsletter tracking so that I can receive a personalised newsletter. The revocation of the consent to receive the newsletter constitutes a revocation of the consent for the tracking described above.”
By revoking the consent to receive the newsletter, the consent to the aforementioned tracking is revoked.
If, while completing your order, you decide to use PayPal as an online payment service, your contact details will be sent to PayPal during the order process. PayPal is a service from PayPal (Europe) S.à.rl & Cie. SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal assumes the function of an online payment service and trustee, and offers buyer protection services.
The personal data transmitted to PayPal usually includes your first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, e-mail address, or other data required to process your order, such as the quantity of articles ordered, the article number, invoice amount, percentage taxes and invoice details, etc.
This information needs to be transferred to process your order using your chosen payment method, mainly in order to confirm your identity and manage your payment and the customer relationship.
Please note the following however: PayPal may also pass on your personal data to subcontractors or other affiliates, to the extent necessary for fulfilling the contractual obligations arising from your order or for processing personal data in your order.
If, while completing your order, you decide to use Direct Transfer as an online payment service, your contact details will be sent to Direct Transfer during the order process. Direct Transfer is a service from SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany. Direct Transfer takes over the function of an online payment service provider, and allows you to make cashless payments for products and services over the Internet.
The personally identifiable information sent when you make a Direct Transfer usually comprises your first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, e-mail address, or other data required for processing your order, including the number of articles ordered, the article number, the invoice amount, percentage taxes and invoice details etc.
This information needs to be transferred to process your order using your chosen payment method, mainly in order to confirm your identity and manage your payment and the customer relationship.
Please note the following however: Direct Transfer may also pass on your personal data to subcontractors or other affiliates, to the extent necessary for fulfilling the contractual obligations arising from your order or for processing the personal data in your order.
In some circumstances, Direct Transfer may transfer to credit agencies the personal data which has been transferred to Direct Transfer. The information transferred serves to identify you and to verify your creditworthiness with regard to the order you have placed.
If you have any further questions regarding the use of your personal data, please contact Direct Transfer by e-mail (email@example.com) or in writing (SOFORT GmbH, Datenschutz, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany).
For purposes of promotion, our website also employs the Google ad tool "Google-Adwords". As part of this, our website employs the analysis service "Conversion-Tracking" from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. If you access our site by way of a Google ad, a cookie is placed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores to your computer. These so-called "conversion cookies" cease to be active after 30 days and are not used to identify you personally. If you visit certain pages of our website while the cookie is still active, we and Google know that you, as user, have clicked on ads placed on Google and were redirected to our site. Google uses the information obtained through "conversion cookies" to compile statistics for our website. These statistics tell us the total number of users who have clicked on our ad as well as which pages of our site were then accessed by each user. However, neither we nor other advertisers who use "Google-Adwords" receive any kind of information that can be used to personally identify users. You can prevent the installation of "conversion cookies" by making the appropriate change to your browser settings, for example by setting your browser so that the automatic placement of cookies is deactivated or by blocking cookies from the domain "googleadservices.com“.
Our website employs Google AdSense. Google AdSense is a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, for incorporating advertisements. Google-AdSense uses so-called “cookies“, text files, that are stored to your computer and which provide analysis of the use of our website. Furthermore, Google AdSense uses so-called “web beacons“. Web beacons allow Google to analyze information, such as visitor traffic to our website. This information, along with your IP address and the ad format displayed, is transmitted to Google in the US where it is stored and may be transferred by Google to contracting partners. However, Google does not merge your IP-address with other stored data on you. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website. By using our website you declare that you agree to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner previously described and for the purposes there specified.
Our website employs affilinet tracking cookies in order to correctly record sales and/or leads. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your computer when you visit a website. These affilinet tracking cookies do not store personal data of any kind. Instead, it only collects the identification number of the intermediary partner as well as the reference number of the advertising material that was clicked on by the visitor to the website. This information is required in order to process the payment transaction between the website operator and the advertiser. The partner identification number serves to designate the intermediary partner to which a commission is to be paid once a transaction has been concluded. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission:
On the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
Give us a call: (+49)3381 3283 078 - We are there for you monday till friday between 9:00 and 15:00.